Youth Clinic: July 18-20, 2017
$475 Loading... Coming Soon SOLD OUT
With over 40 years of combined Division 1 coaching experience, the Boston University Hockey Clinic is an experience that a young hockey player will never forget. Campers will be introduced to skills, concepts and areas of offensive awareness that the very best players have ingrained in their game. The BU Hockey Clinic is designed to put the player in as many possible drills and situations that enhance puck skills, puck support and puck movement concepts. In addition, players will have to incorporate their new or enhanced skills into an array of small-area games that require offensive awareness and competitiveness at game speed. By limiting the number of skaters, players will compete with the proper work-to-rest ratio, while having the optimal number of repetitions to experiment and refine their new skill.
- 5 National Championships
- 31 Beanpot Championships
- 8 Hockey East Championships
- 16 Terriers currently in the NHL
- More than 80 NHL Alumni and 27 Olympians
While taking part in one of college hockey’s most accomplished and storied traditions, in one of the very best training facilities in North America, your child will never have a better opportunity to improve his/her game.
This clinic is open for players born from 2004-2010
July 18-20, 2017
Time: 9am - 3pm
Where: Walter Brown Arena, Boston University
Tuition: $475 (lunch included)
Required Form: Click here for document
*Your camper will not be allowed to participate in camp without this form.
- 3 Hours of on–ice development each day.
- Video modeling, with emphasis on individual skill, puck support, puck movement, offensive attack concepts. (All video held in BU Video Theatre in Agganis Arena)
- Access to BU Hockey strength and conditioning facility. (Under direct supervision of coaching staff and limited to introductory plyometrics, stretching and recovery activities)
All requests for refunds need to be made in writing prior to April 30th. After April 30th there will be no refunds. Requests made prior to April 30th will receive their money back ( minus an online transaction fee of $50).